Thursday, December 17, 2020

Can 2020 just be over and done now?

Hello there!

Hope you're all well and waiting in anticipation for my next story. I've put that on hold for a bit. Sorry, I know I promised it 2 weekends ago. I just can't keep promises. That's not a good trademark at all (I hang my head in shame.).

It's been a shitty couple of weeks. I broke up a friendship, closed down my online store, and deactivated my Pinterest and twitter account. It sucks big time. So, unfortunately, I didn't write at all. But, good news, the story is almost finished. I will start writing again today and hopefully, I can post this weekend.

My Himalayan salt lamps are burning to purify the air around me (and clear my head). I have white sage oil in my burner to purify my surroundings and clear all negativity from my head, my soul, and my writing area.

Now, all I have to do is pull my story closer and finish the damn thing.
It is called Intergalactic and it's full of space drama. Not so spicy as the threesome story, but there are a few drooling moments.
I hope you will enjoy it and most of all I hope to post it soon, like THIS weekend.

Thanks for reading my stories. Feel free to chip in and give some uplifting critique. As I said before, English is not my native language and any suggestions to write better are welcome.

Until next time. Stay safe and wear those stupid masks.
B♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting. I will get back to you as soon as possible. B♥