Wednesday, December 30, 2020

A New Story and almost a New Year

 Hello to all♥

I'm finally done with the new short story called Intergalactic. Needless to say it's Sci-Fi. 

Humans are on their way to a new exoplanet in the Andromeda galaxy. While in their stasis pods a meteor shower hit their ship and it falls out of warp drive. An alien species from the Vitari planet even further away than the Andromeda galaxy find the drifting ship. They salvage what they can before returning to their planet.

I hope you enjoy it.

Unfortunately, there's something wrong with the size of the text. It's too small and difficult to read. I have tried the setting, but nothing helped. I hope it's just a glitch from blogger's side and that they will repair it soon.

I also want to wish you all a blessed and prosperous New Year. May 2021 be a lot better than 2020.

I will post more stories as time goes on. Check in from time to time. You just might find a new hot story.

Until next time, which will be next year. Take care and wear those masks.

Stay safe and healthy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting. I will get back to you as soon as possible. B♥