Monday, March 1, 2021

Already March?

 Hello, dear readers,

Wow! it's been a while since I said hello to you all. I've been busy with another fan fiction starring Miranda Priestly, her twin sister Dee Dee Allan and her new found love Jane Adler. It will take a bit of time before I finished this one.

The fan fiction started out to be just about the "Princheck Twins" a.k.a. Miranda and Dee Dee but then a lot of things started to happen and I'm standing on 24K words. I think it will be all done when I reach 30K words, or I hope so.

I won't post any of my fan fictions here, only the links that will take you to AO3 or also known as Archive of Our Own. You will find a few links to other fan fiction stories, all femslash of course. 

I can't wait to finish this one because I have a vampire story in the back of my head and a few other stories too.

You may notice that I've placed a "Support Me" button in the bottom left corner (from "Buy-me-a-Kofi" website). If you like my writing and want to support me, click on the button and donate $2. This is just for support and NOT mandatory at all. My stories are still free for anyone to read. 

I hope to finish the fan fiction story soon.

Thank you all for reading. If you have uplifting critique, I will appreciate it when you leave it in the comments.

Take care and stay safe all of you.

Until next time


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting. I will get back to you as soon as possible. B♥