Sunday, November 15, 2020

You'll need a cold shower

 

Hello, my lovelies.

Phew, I need a cold shower. The last installment of the "so-called" short story is done. Part 4 is up. So, go and indulge yourselves with an orgasmic threesome. Yes, it happened. Finally, Katherine agreed. I had a hard time writing this because she refused almost all the way. Thanks to Frank Duval and his pleasurable love songs it happened. The part of the song lyrics I used in Part 4 was his phenomenal "Touch my Soul" and his music does just that. It touches places you thought you never had.

You can listen to the whole song on YouTube here - Touch my Soul

My all-time favorite is "If I Could Fly". I actually love all his songs, but this one stands out.

Enjoy the last part of the story. I hope you like it just as much as I have like writing it.

A new short story will follow soon. Yes, my plot bunnies are hopping all over the place.

Until next time

B♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting. I will get back to you as soon as possible. B♥