Saturday, October 31, 2020

Well, hello from me again

 

Well, hello from me again. I've finished Part Two of the story. I thought it would be the end, but it seems to me that there will be a Part Three. It needs to end on three for the threesome, don't you think.

Well, I hope you enjoy it.

Oh, and how do you like the pictures I've added to the blog, neat eh. All the photos are from pixabay except the photo manipulation in the footer. I've also made a manipulation that fits the story. Sort of a "cover" and I also used photos from pixabay to compile that.

Enjoy the second installment of the story. Part Three will be the end, promise.

Until next time. Take care and stay safe.

B♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting. I will get back to you as soon as possible. B♥